When I first read that CG Cookie was awarded the Epic Mega Grant, the first thought that went through my head other than excitement, was, "Oh crap, we need to build a team!". 😅
A good problem to have.
Fast forward a few months later, I'm pleased to share the team is beginning to take shape with some incredibly creative people. While we're still figuring out exactly what other slots we need to be filed, here is a snapshot as the team exists today.
- Storyboard Artist and Illustrator: Paul O Caggegi
- Writer: Joe Trohman
- Blender Character Artist: Lucas Falcao
- Blender Environment/Object Artist: Jonathan Lampel
- Blender Environment/Object Artist: TBD
- Blender Animator: Wayne Dixon
- Blender Animator: TBD
- Unreal Cinematics: TBD
- Unreal VFX: TBD
- Audio/Sound/Composer: TBD
- Technical Director: Jon Denning
- Producer: David Karon
- Director: Wes Burke
- Studio: CG Cookie
If you're interested in contributing or joining the project send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What the next couple of months look like?
As the team comes together we'll be working on hammering out a memorable script that will guide the subsequent production of our short film.
If you'd like to follow along, drop your email in for the Newsletter, and we'll send out monthly insider updates!